<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Captain's blog, stardate 2004. 

I am beginning a new blog as I can no longer edit the old one. The parameters will be the same as before: day-to-day living, attempts to educate the world at large about what chronic illness is like, and anything else I find profound, entertaining or cathartic. I will continue my tradition of the Rave of the Day, which could be a joke, a poem, a song, a movie or anything else that catches my fancy at the moment. Also, because this will double as a health journal, I will document my pain and fatigue levels daily on a scale of 1-10 (1 is feeling great and 10 is complete incapacitation).

Since this is a new mode of blogging for me, I will keep it short until I find my way around. The first thing I will probably do is copy over my entries from the old blog that did not make their way past the preview stage. Now I will boldly go where I have never gone before and hit "publish"....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?