<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Lifestyles of the twitchy and cranky...  

...I have not had proper sleep since Friday night. The muscle cramps have escalated. Every time I dozed off last night, something would cramp up and wake me up. I was late to aquacise because I couldn't get my legs and feet to quit cramping up long enough to get out of the house. I finally resorted to taking a muscle relaxant (non-sedating) so I would at least be able to move during the class. My stomach is not happy about the medication, but that's the way it goes.

I HAVE to get some sleep tonight! I have a test at work tomorrow, and I want to do well.

Too bad my body didn't come with a warranty....if it had, I'd be writing one angry letter to the manufacturer!

Pain level: 8
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?