<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

Returning to "normal" in slow mo.... 

...I'm doing better than yesterday but am still feeling pretty wiped out. Went to aquacise and got through it somehow. Will return to work tonight even though I don't really feel up to it yet. Sounds like business as usual for me.

Watched the Grammys last night...five of them went to Bouncy, I mean Beyonce. That opening number with her and Prince was pretty cool. I also enjoyed the funk tribute with Earth, Wind and Fire, George Clinton and OutKast. And I almost wish Christina Aguilera HAD bounced out of her dress, just to see what would have happened. I think everyone is giving Janet Jackson far too much crap about the boob thing. Since when did the Super Bowl become a family event? It's a bunch of overpaid men knocking each other to the ground by any means necessary. So the violence is ok for the kiddies, but heaven forbid they should see a boob on the boob tube. America has its priorities all wrong. Wish I had more time to expound on this.

Time for the obligatory shower and preparation of lunch. If I get off my butt and get going, I'll have time to make a pasta salad.

Pain level: 8
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?