<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Political nightmare.... 

Even my dreams seem to be mired in the state of current events. A few nights ago, I dreamed that following the passage of the ban on same-sex marriage, the fundamentalists had gone one step further and invalidated all divorce. Therefore, everyone had to return to their first spouse. So there I was, trying to put on a brave face as my pup Chip and I moved in with my ex. Chip didn't like my ex much and chewed up everything the man owned. My ex, meanwhile, had gone back to his old real-life habit of asking me if I was going to sleep all day. He said I was a big baby, a whiner and that I wasn't really sick. He also said I was fat (another thing he had done in real life) and a slob. Even though it was only a dream, it did little to boost my self-esteem that day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?