<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Rats. Had a setback. 

Second night in a row for the headache. Now I know it's not from overdoing anything, because I didn't DO anything physical today. I even overslept so late I couldn't get my hair cut (I think I'll try for Thursday). This feels suspiciously like the headaches I got the first two days I started the new anti-inflammatory medication. I don't understand why an anti-inflammatory would cause headaches when most people use them to get rid of headaches. I'm not due to see the rheumatologist again for another two months, so I'll give this some time to settle out before I call him to ask if I should switch medications. I've already tried so many....

The fish oil caused a bit of digestive distress today, so I'll cut back on it some more. I hope it will still provide relief at a lower dose. I wish I knew why I'm so sensitive to everything.

My eyes have been driving me crazy the past two days. The left one feels like something is stuck in it. It's red, but I don't see anything foreign in there. I've used about a gallon of eyedrops. Nothing has helped for more than a half hour. I'm not sure what the deal is.

The worst part, though, is that I fell asleep at work again tonight, even though I got nine hours of sleep last night. What's it gonna take to keep me alert? I know nobody has the answer to that....if I did, I'd be declaring it to the whole world in between shouts of "Halleluiah!"

I am trying not to be discouraged. I've just had so many setbacks the past few years that I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up. I know better than to look for a cure....I just want to get functional and stay that way. My goal is a pain level consistently less than 5 out of 10 and a fatigue level consistently less than 7.

Before I go to bed, I'm going to try to publish some pix I edited over the weekend. If I can get it to work this time, I'll have a sense of accomplishment. Easier to go to sleep feeling something was accomplished.

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?