<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

Back to work I go.... 

To be honest, I don't feel any better yet. But I risk problems with the boss if I miss two days in a row. Besides, I figure since staying home didn't help yesterday, staying home tonight probably won't improve things either, so I might as well earn some money if I can.

My mood at least has improved a tiny bit. I made myself sort through a few books last night so I could at least claim a small sense of accomplishment. I have determined that I have exactly as much shelf space as I have books in the house. That would be fine, except the in-laws will be bringing three huge boxes of books with them next week, which leaves me with no place to put them. So I think we will get another bookcase. I am of the philosophy that one can never have too many shelves.

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?