<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Busy days ahead.... 

Friday will be unusually busy: the new bookcase will be ready, the car has to go in the shop, AND Dan's parents will be coming in from South Dakota. Fortunately, I'm taking tomorrow night off work, or I'd have a real energy crisis on my hands.Our landscaping project was also supposed to be starting on Friday, but some unexpected delays are pushing it back to next week.

Saturday, I'm participating in the first ever Sjogren's fundraising walk. I have no idea if I can walk a mile or not, but I'm mainly there to show support. It is sooooo early in the morning for me. Then that night, I'll be going to the local comedy club to see Margaret Cho....the show was re-scheduled from a prior time.

Sunday, I'm going to try to rest, even if that means staying home while Dan and his parents go do something. I'm exhausted right now, so by Sunday, I probably won't be worth much at all.

The house is nowhere close to clean. I managed to de-clutter the upstairs somewhat, meaning that I ended up taking all the unsorted papers and putting them in a towering pile. I will perhaps do the same with the stuff downstairs if I can. Dan's not feeling well, either, so it's a tossup as to whether either of us will find the energy to wipe the inch-thick dust off the TV.

Right now, I'm going to balance the checkbook and then see if I can muster the energy to do any de-cluttering downstairs....

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?