<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Crash and burn, part 2... 

Having a repeat of last week's episode of the "weaning off the prednisone" ickies. Since yesterday, I've been very weak and somewhat nauseous and dizzy. I feel fairly faint but do not think I would actually pass out (haven't so far). I am calling in sick to work tonight even though I am out of paid sick time. If my boss has a problem with that, she can bite me. Sometimes the only way to feel better is to spend a day in bed.

This is the last week I'm taking prednisone, so I think next week may be a little rough too. I don't know how long it takes to fully recover. I just hope I do eventually feel stronger and more energetic. If I don't, then I will just have to figure out how to deal with that.

My eyes are still bugging me some from having plugs put in them yesterday. Getting some bed rest will probably be good for that too.

Good news....Dan found out he DOESN'T have mono. Bad news....we still don't know what's causing the infected lymph node. He hasn't gotten all the bloodwork results yet, so it still might be autoimmune disease. Hope not. He's not particularly thrilled about the idea of having the lump on his neck biopsied....can't say I blame him.

Need to call work to let them know I'm not coming in tonight.

Pain level: 5
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?