<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

My "get up and go" has left the building.... 

It's only one hour of time change, but already it's messing me up. Overslept and arrived at my union's executive committee meeting five minutes late. The first meeting ran right into the second general union meeting. Total running time of meetings was three hours. Left there drained as if I'd worked a 12-hour shift. Got some lunch because I didn't think I'd make it home without any. It helped a little, and I picked up a DVD of female comedians on the way home.

Now I'm trying to get motivated to clear a path in the room I've been promising Dan I would clean for the past five years now. The in-laws are coming for a visit in a week and a half, and they're bringing three huge boxes full of books from Dan's uncle. I have to make some room on my shelves for the books, or at least a place to set down the boxes if there isn't room on the shelves. We plan someday to build shelves into the bedroom wall to take care of my enormous collection of reading material.

To get motivated, I've had a glass of ginseng and ginger tea, and I'm listening to some danceable music. If George Clinton won't get my butt out of this chair, nothing will! "Do Fries Come with that Shake?"

Shakin' my groove thang to "Atomic Dog".....

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?