<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Odds and bookends.... 

My attitude is better finally, but I still feel like I'm fighting against my own body. I think it's my extreme sensitivity to meds kicking me in the ass again. I doubt most people would have such a dramatic reaction. I just love being special.

Got a new bookcase yesterday. It will be available next Friday, the same day the in-laws arrive. This will make a total of FIVE bookcases in the house, not counting the shelves in the command center. I need to finish de-cluttering the book room so there will be enough space for the new arrival. The case has shelves a foot deep and is 48 inches wide and 72 inches tall. Not too shabby. The shelves are adjustable. I must have been a librarian in a past life.

I also need to make some space in my china hutch for a beautiful ancient nautilus shell Dan's uncle had displayed in his house. The man was a paleontologist as a hobby and had collected some amazing artifacts. I'll put it next to all the shells I've collected from Florida. And I've promised to go through his slides of his vacations and put some albums together or even a few web galleries. Dan's uncle had thousands of slides, so this will be no small task.

Better put on some tunes and get back to the book room.

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?