<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Rock bottom.... 

I know it's bad when I don't even have the energy to cry. No way in Hades was I able to go to work tonight. I got over 10 hours of sleep and it still wasn't enough. I've been completely off the prednisone since Monday and feeling worse every day. I'm having trouble impressing on people just how awful I really feel.

Tried doing stretches this afternoon, and all it did was make me dizzy, nauseous and tired. I feel awful enough to not care if my boss tries to discipline me for unearned time missed. And, as if it weren't obvious, my mood is also suffering from the lack of prednisone.

I can practically guarantee my next entry will be more positive because I don't see how I can get any worse and stay sane. Anyone who thinks fibro and my parade of other ailments is not disabling is sorely mistaken. The worst part is knowing there is nothing to be done for this.

The white flag is at my feet, but I haven't the energy to wave it.

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 10


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?