<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Awwww! 

Every spring, I drive past the city park on the way to work and see the adorable goslings and think to myself, "I really should try to get some pictures of them". But by the time I remember to do it, the babies have grown up and you can't tell them from the adults. Well, recently Ducky mentioned going to the park near her to see baby ducks, so I finally remembered to go to my own park this time. I needed to practice taking pix with my digital camera of something moving, anyway. I do have an action shot setting but haven't been able to figure out how to use it yet, so I just did autofocus today.

Anyway, I did get lots of pix of goslings, which I'll put on a web page maybe tonight if I have the energy. But I got an even better photo of two baby ducks running to catch up with their mom. Here it is:
Duckies

In a few weeks, I've have pix of my neice. Dan is going to South Dakota to visit family and friends and will take the camera with him. I'll be staying home....I'm too tired to travel anyway.

Wow, the weekend is almost over already! I'm working tomorrow because I get paid extra for it.

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 7

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?