<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Digital camera.... 

Yep, I finally broke down and bought one. Have promised Dan we would get one since last November. Kept waiting to have enough energy to go out and look at a lot of them in the stores, but that energy never arrived, and Dan's going to see his neice in a few weeks, so I figured we'd better get a camera now to give him time to figure out how it works. I did research them online and via Consumer Reports so I wouldn't have to spend too much time in the store. We looked at four different brands in the camera shop, decided on the model we liked best and bought it at a discount store where it was a bit cheaper. We got one in a medium price range with a few bells and whistles. Funny thing is, I got so excited about buying the camera that I wore myself out, and now I don't have the energy to take it out of the box and read the instructions! I am tooooo silly sometimes.

Am doing without some of my medications for the next few days prior to the inner ear test. Guess this will be a good chance to find out how much the meds actually been helping. Too bad I have to feel like poop to figure that out.

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?