<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

11-6! 

My hometown baseball team won! Went to the game with some co-workers tonight. Got to see a FIVE run inning, some double plays and some amazing catches. No home runs, though, which is rare for my team.

We were clear up on the third deck, which meant a fair amount of walking. Had some numbness in my feet during the game and sharp pains walking back to the car, but still made it back ok. Luckily, it didn't get too cold...mid-'50's during the game instead of the mid-'40's and rain originally predicted. Had some peanuts and a huge dill pickle in addition to lemonade....weird combination, but there are serious limits as to what I can eat at the ballpark. Got very very tired, but I've been that way most of the week anyway.

I think my co-workers were surprised to see what a baseball fan I am....I bring my binoculars and holler with the loudest of them, heh heh. I don't follow the games as much on the TV or radio as I used to, but I still love to go to them in person.

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?