<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

Chip's web page.... 

Decided I really needed some distraction this weekend and made a web page for Chip on Dogster. Here's the link:

Chip, English Springer Spaniel

While you're there, check out the rest of Dogster. Over 27,000 pages of pups! I particularly like reading the other woofer profiles.

I think while I'm at it I will add Chip's page to my list of links.

I'm better than I was on Friday, but still feeling weak and uncoordinated. My knees are stiff, not from arthritis, but because they seem to need to be reminded to bend. I still have a stutter that comes and goes. There seems to be an extra time delay between thinking of doing something and actually getting my body to do it. I am trying to decide whether or not it would be wise to go to work tonight. Sigh.

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?