<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Get up and go got up and went.... 

And here I was all proud of myself for not having to take a day off for three straight weeks.

Didn't do anything unusual today...went to aquacise as I do every Wednesday. Was incredibly tired the whole time, but I usually am. Got home, took my shower. Came downstairs to talk to Dan and just had to sit down. We needed to run some errands, and he was asking me which we should do first. I heard him, but by the time I tried to reply, I couldn't remember what he said, and I couldn't organize my thoughts enough to make a decision or even say so. And I couldn't get off the couch. I knew if I went to work, I wouldn't be able to stay awake or get any ads done. So with Dan's help, I climbed off the couch and called in sick.

Went back to bed at 2pm...didn't sleep very well because of intense storms in the area. Thunder kept shaking the house and waking me up. Turned on the news at 4pm but was drifting off again by 5pm. Back to sleep until 7:30. Trouble is, I'm STILL exhausted, but at least I'm able to communicate again. I'm hoping if I go back to sleep at my regular time tonight I'll be able to get some energy back.

Chip is sleeping on my foot. The foot has gone numb, but he's sooo cute I just hate to wake him and get my foot back. Poor pup....his arthritis is getting worse. The anti-inflammatory we had him on (Rimadyl) was no longer helping after only eight months, so we had to put him on a stronger one. I can't remember the name of the new one, but I think it's the doggie equivalent of the Vioxx I take.

I sure hope I don't stay this tired.....

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?