<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Feeling icky.... 

Guess I had too much excitement yesterday. Had gone to a Sjogren's support group meeting about disability. It went really well, and I learned a lot.

But in order to have the car to go to the meeting, I had to drop off and pick up my hubby from work. All the driving woke up the neuropathy. And sitting for an hour and a half for a meeting is always difficult. By bedtime last night, I was wiped out beyond description.

Could not get out of bed today until 1:30pm, but I don't feel any more rested now than I did before I went to bed. Have a migraine and a rotten case of the achies. The worst part, though, is that I'm very discouraged.

I'm already halfway through my leave of absence. I do feel some better at home, but ONLY if I don't exert myself in any way. That's not very practical. I'm finding even simple things like stretches to be tiring. I suspect it will be a monumental task to return to work on August 2nd. Sigh.

I hate being so fragile that even a simple meeting knocks me on my tuckus. I have tickets for a comedy club tomorrow night (I bought them quite some time ago, before the latest neurological symptoms kicked in), and I AM going no matter what. I NEED to laugh and get my mind off feeling awful, even if for a few moments.

I think I'm done whining now. I feel a bit like a deflated balloon.

Pain level: 9
Fatigue level: 10

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?