<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

MRIs Monday morning.... 

At least one of them is with contrast....that's my least favorite part of the procedure as I have a phobia of needles. Hope I won't have any twitches tomorrow.

Afterward, my hubby and I will go to a nearby restaurant for lunch. This is the place that caters to customers with food allergies. They have gluten-free bread there, so I might get to have my first sandwich in nine months.

Dan volunteered to take tomorrow night off work so we can drive to the mountains and rent a hot springs jacuzzi for the rest of the afternoon and then watch movies at home. Do I have the world's most awesome hubby or what?

Feeling weak and head-achey tonight. Hope they find a brain tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?