<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

MRIs normal.... 

You'd think I'd be happy about this. But now I have no explanation at all for the speech disturbance, hand and leg weakness and loss of motor control. I'm back at the "are you sure you're not imagining it?" phase.

This is exactly what happened six years ago. Never found evidence of what could be causing the symtpoms, so they sent me to a shrink. I'll just do what I did then....ignore it and hope it goes away eventually.

I've wasted a whole month off work for nothing. I don't feel a bit better for the time off, so why did I bother? I might as well be earning money if I'm going to feel like shit for no reason.

I'm going back to bed, and I'm going to stay there.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?