<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 07, 2004

One week down, ???? to go.... 

I felt about the same tonight as I did last night. This was a good thing, much better than deteriorating. If only I could stay about the same as I am now, I could get by all right.

But tomorrow, I decrease the dose of prednisone to 10mg. Maybe I won't feel the effect as much because I won't be at work straining to be competant. At any rate, I do not intend to let it deter me from having a good weekend.

I plan on capitalizing on my remaining energy by seeing a movie on Saturday and a baseball game on Sunday. Nothing so strenuous that I burn out early, but I don't want to waste my few remaining potentially good days sitting at home waiting to crash. I wonder if anyone realizes just how important this is me, the semblance of having a life.

I'm going to keep it casual Saturday, getting up whenever I happen to wake up, doing my 20 minute stint on the Gazelle, making something nice for lunch. Then I will go see "Fahrenheit 911". I want to check it out while I have some decent cognitive function left, heh heh.

Sunday is my employer's company picnic and day at the ballpark. Gotta admit, sometimes the perks of working for a large corporation are nice indeed. I'm pleased it happens to coincide with my mobility being at least better than average, so I can stroll about like everyone else and not worry about whether I'll run out of steam before I even find my seat.

I'm actually proud of myself for getting a whole week of work under my belt without dozing off once. First time in five freakin' months. If only I could bottle this and reproduce it for the next 27 years I have until official retirement age....

Pain level: 5
Fatigue level: 5

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?