<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The sledgehammer has landed.... 

It's baaack. I'm at square one again as far as the fatigue goes. Got some good sleep before aquacise this morning, but I still got smacked with crushing exhaustion as soon as I got out of bed.

It took me twice as long to get out the door this morning than it should have. My thinking is all muddy again...couldn't remember what I needed to do to get ready. Kept having to stop and collect myself and visualize what I usually do.

And while my legs still feel strong (thank goodness), they are moving noticeably slower again. I was all out of synch in aquacise. And my chest felt soooo heavy.

Driving home, all I could think about was climbing back into bed. I took an hour and a half nap. Was already tired again by the time I took a shower.

Finally got a turn at training on the new software tonight at work, and what happens? I doze off during the tutorials!! This is sooooo frustrating!

The most upsetting part was after I got home tonight. Was flipping through a catalog and couldn't hang onto it. Turns out the grip strength in my hands is fading....one of the symptoms we hoped would be resolved by the prednisone for good. And I stuttered a few times...another problem not as solved as I'd hoped.

I'm even dozing off while I'm typing this. Ridiculous. Soooo heavy and slow....I can't even think of a good analogy for it.

Tomorrow, I will start taking the Cytomel (thyroid hormone). I'm hoping I can at least get a reduction in fatigue. It's the last hope I've got, really.

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 9


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?