<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Vice-President made me late for work... 

No, really. His motorcade came through town around the same time we were trying to get to work. Every highway entrance was blocked, and traffic was backed up for miles. We tried taking a side road, but there was a train crossing, so no progress there either. I guess some things can't be helped.

I'm feeling pretty decent tonight except for being EXTREMELY hungry (third day straight the prednisone has increased my appetite). I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but I did take a nap after aquacise. Had a horrible time trying to wake back up, but once I did, I didn't get tired again like usual.

Still amazed how easy it is for me to move and think now. It feels automatic now, like it's supposed to be. Before, it was like my brain and body were filled with some kind of sludge....every thought or action was like moving a mountain. There were times I had an almost measurable delay between idea and implementation. I wonder how long this improvement will last.

I got my thryoid med filled at the pharmacy....I'm going back to Cytomel. This time, I'll be adding it to Armour to balance out the levels of T3 and T4 a little more. I'm not going to start it until the day after I'm done with the prednisone...it will be easier to tell if it's helping that way.

Pain level: 4
Fatigue level: 3

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?