<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

More docs and tests.... 

Heard back from my rheumatologist's office...apparently the pulmonary function test results are no cause for concern, so that's cool.

Got the neuropsyche evaluation set up for two weeks from today, the day before my vacation. I guess it's supposed to last a minimum of four and a half hours? It's on lhe other end of town, and I'll have to leave the house at 8am to get there.

Still need to make a follow-up appointment with the neurologist to go over the test results. Obviously I'll have to wait until I'm back from Hawaii to know how they turned out. I'm hoping I'll get to see her before the appointment with the new rheumatologist on October 21st so I can tell him about the test.

Found out they were going to have pizza at work tonight. It always drives me nuts being able to smell it but not being alllowed to eat any. My solution was to bring a frozen dinner for myself....rice lasagna, the best substitute for pizza I could think up.

Have a fibromyalgia support group meeting tomorrow. There will be a speaker discussing new treatment methods. I'll probably take notes.

Have spent so much time in doctor's offices that I've barely gotten a chance to think about the upcoming vacation. Picked up the travel documents yesterday, and took a peek at a Hawaiian shop's website to get me back in the mood. I think I'll end up doing a lot of shopping....

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 9


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?