<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Um, ouch! 

Dan's battling a thyroid problem, so it has been all he can do to keep up the the important stuff like laundry and keeping the kitchen and bathrooms clean. And of course my get up and go got up and went quite some time ago.

So, Dan's family arrives tomorrow, and I decided I'd help Dan out with easy stuff. I already know to leave the vacuuming, mopping and bathtub scrubbing to Dan. Last night, all I did was dust the living room and clean the kitchen countertops.

I've been able to do those chores in the past without too much trouble, and they didn't sem particularly difficult last night. So imagine my surprise when I found myself hardly able to move afterward! Had to be helped up the stairs, and went to sleep with an Icy Hot patch on my back and a rice sock on my neck.

The alarm went off this morning for me to go to acquacise, but I could not get out of bed. Sooooo exhausted. Finally was able to get up almost three hours later.

Made it to work tonight, but I'm hurting quite a bit. I'm also angry with my body for not allowing me to do a low-effort household chore. I know I'm supposed to pace myself, but just how much activity can I cut out of my life before I'm doing nothing at all?

Pain level: 9
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?