<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

NOW what?? 

About midnight, while I was at work tonight, I suddenly got a sharp pain in my right eye, like someone stabbed me with a toothpick. Ack.

I've tried both my regular preservative-free eyedrops and my steroid drops, but neither is helping. My eye is slightly red where it hurts. I've already decided if it still hurts when I wake up tomorrow, I'll call the opthalmologist.

This probably another Sjogren's-related adventure, but since I've never had eye pain before in my life, I really have no idea. I just hope it goes away. My poor hubby is sick to death of driving me to several doc appointments a week (I'm not allowed to drive until I find out whether or not I have narcolepsy).

I'm extra cranky tonight because I've been out of Bextra for a few days. Apparently, my rheumatologist is not available to authorize a refill. So EVERY joint in my body is complaining bitterly, which of course makes the fibromyalgia scream bloody murder.

I am way tired of all this. Seems every time I get one health problem figured out, two more problems take its place.

Insert your favorite swear word here.

Pain level: 9
Fatigue level: 7


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?