<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Post-Christmas activity..... 

Yesterday was the 9th anniversary of Dan's and my first date. We celebrated by going to a Chinese restaurant using a gift card we got for our anniversary. This restaurant has its own gluten-free menu! They even have a gluten-free appetizer and dessert! I tried the appetizer and ate so much of it that I had no room for dessert. In fact, I had to take part of the entree home in a box.....Cantonese shrimp with snow peas and a special sauce with brown rice.

Today, I popped in to a local department store to use two gift cards I got for Christmas. I was able to find THREE styles of pants that fit!! So I bought two pair of each style. I did not have ANY pants in my current size, so this was much needed. Two pair of stretch denim, two pair of khakis, and two suede-type that were lined. I'd been wearing baggy sweaters since October to disguise the fact that all my pants were too large in the waist.

This is an unusually quiet week for me....only one doc appointment. I'm going in tomorrow for my usual half hour massage and chiropractic adjustment. And no aquacise all this week, although I need to make sure I get in at least two sessions on the Gazelle machine to make up for it. Dan and I are working Friday night to get that much needed holiday pay.

Beyond exhausted. Nothing new there.

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?