<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Postscript to "NOW What??"..... 

My eye seems fine now. I went to sleep with the humidifier on.

The climate where I live gets horribly dry this time of year, and my work environment is especially bad. I had to proofread most of the shift last night, and I think that aggravated my already dry eyes. But I will call the doc if it ever happens again, and will definitely ask him about it at my next appoiintment.

I think my rheumatologist's regular staff may be on vacation, and he's probably taking extra days off too. And the practice is so large that one doc won't fill in for another except for emergencies. And this med is an anti-inflammatory, so it's not really an emergency if I run out (my fibro thinks otherwise).

Must try to get some time in on the Gazelle machine to try to loosen up these joints. I feel like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz.

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 6

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?