<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Thoroughly confused.... 

The endocrinologist called the house today when I wasn't home and left a message that my thyroid blood level results were in and that they were too HIGH. Just two months ago, they were too low, and a month ago, they were acceptable. This doesn't make sense.

About two years ago, I had an episode where my thyroid hornone levels went from too low to ever so slightly too high, and I knew it immediately. I had palpitations, I was fidgety, way too wired to sleep, etc. This time, though, even though the levels are way off, I'm experiencing NONE of the hyper symptoms: my resting heart rate is 72, I feel calm and certainly not wired in the least.

I'm getting concerned. I guess there's nothing I can do but wait, though....the biopsy on the thyroid nodule is Thursday morning. At the moment I'm envious of anyone with normal health.

Pain level: 8
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?