<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Thyroid biopsy results.... 

The endocinologist's office left a message on my voice mail today telling me the thyroid biopsy was normal. Pretty much what I expected. One less thing to be concerned about, eh?

I'm still going to go to the endocinologist for a follow-up, if I can get a hold of anyone in the office. I've called on three different days and got a recording each time. I've left a message each time stating I leave for work at 4pm, and each time, they return the call after 4pm. While my doc is a good one, I get the distinct impression that her office staff might not be.

I need to find out if there's anything else I should be doing for this wacked out thyroid. I'm curious also how the hormone levels went too high without me experiencing any symptoms. And how can I have Hashimoto's if the antibody tests come back normal? I suspect there's won't be any answers for these questions.

And I think I may have my ENT take a look at the swollen lymph nodes on the left side of my neck. They have gotten larger in the past three weeks, and I'm hoarse much of the time now. It's probably just unexplained swelling like the edema in my left foot, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to make sure.

That feeling good last night didn't last long. The temperature was 60 degrees yesterday and below freezing today, so every joint in my body aches. And it's supposed to get below zero tomorrow and/or the next day, so I won't have any relief for awhile.

Pain level: 9
Fatigue level: 7

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?