<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Had a giggle fest.... 

Went to the local comedy club.....got to see Greg Proops, the guy from "Whose Line Is It Anyway?". Three local guys were the opening acts. We sat in the second row at the early show because it is a smoke-free one.

Greg Proops is pretty hilarious...did a lot of material about the local scene, which I enjoyed. My favorite part was where he came up with ideas for new "reality" shows and how to make "Fear Factor" actually scary. My abs are a bit sore from all the laughing.

Unfortunately, after I'd been home a while, the sledgehammer of fatigue caught up with me and hit me right between the eyes. Oh, well. It was worth it anyway.

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?