<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sleep study results tomorrow.... 

Finally. Seems like I've been waiting much longer than two and a half weeks to find out what the sleep study showed. Hope whatever they found is something treatable.

Called in sick for the first time this year. I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Only the third day into the workweek...I had to rest after my aquacise class this afternoon, and then I simply couldn't get out of bed.

I had an opportunity to learn digital scanning at work, and I turned it down. I really would like to learn it, but I'm having trouble both with attendance and with retaining new information. I just wouldn't feel right learning a new skill and then suddenly going on permanent disability....it would be unfair to my co-workers to make them start all over again with someone else.

Have been way extra owchie the past few days due to the cold spell. It was 3 degrees when I went to acquacise and didn't get out of the teens all day. Relief is coming by the weekend, though....thank goodness I don't live in an area where it stays below zero for weeks on end.

Haven't been able to elevate my mood and keep it that way for a few days now. But then, I guess it's darkest before dawn, isn't it?

Pain level: 8
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?