<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Sounding the foghorn.... 

Not even a whole day into the new year, and already one major incident of fibrofog. Maybe I'm trying to get it out of the way early or something.

Took a break from taking down the Christmas tree (so far all I've done is remove the tinsel) because I was hungry. I decided to make gluten-free pizza. I use a frozen crust made from rice and other non-wheat flours and top it myself.

I pre-heated the crust and started preparing the toppings. Got done with the bell pepper and realized I hadn't gotten the sauce out of the pantry yet. So went to do that....and discovered I didn't HAVE any sauce!

Apparently I was under the mistaken impression that I'd purchased some sauce recently. To my surprise, the nearest grocery store was open today, so I was able to grab some and get back home before the oven had completely cooled (I always turn it off when I'm not home).

Then while the pizza was cooking, I went to make some tea and found out I was out of tea bags! I could have sworn I'd bought some. Well, since I'd just come from the store, I just started a new grocery list and put that at the top.

But other than being a space cadet, today has been a good day. Reasonable pain level, reasonable fatigue level, no major commitments. I've been listening to a local radio station's countdown of the best songs of 2004 and downloading some music using the iTunes gift card Dan gave me.

Think I'll maybe eat a little ice cream and then take the ornaments off the tree.

Pain level: 5
Fatigue level: 6

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?