<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Biopsy Friday morning.... 

Yep, tomorrow I get my throat slashed. And I have to be there at 6AM! Most of you know how much of a night owl I am....I guess I'll be too much of a zombie to be nervous or anything.

Actually, the only part of this that concerns me is the stupid IV. I have stingy, practically invisible veins, and I average five attempts for every pre-surgery IV I've had. I've not been to this particular surgery center before....hope they have good vampires there.

Don't know which lymph node the ENT will sample....he had it narrowed down to two good candidates. This will be the third time he's had me in stitches. The first time was my sinus surgery in 2000, and the second was the lip biopsy in 2003.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?