<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Biopsy results Thursday.... 

Going to the ENT tomorrow for my follow-up. He'll take these awful steri-strips off my neck and tell me what the pathologists had to say about the tests they ran on my lymph node. Did I mention the ENT removed nearly an entire lymph node? I've got a scar on my neck about two and a half inches across.

There are basically three possibilities. The least likely (only about 10 percent) is that I have non-Hodgkins lymphoma. The most likely is that I have inflammation of the lymph nodes caused by Sjogren's It is also possible that I could have cells that aren't cancerous yet aren't normal either.

I'm going to a Sjogren's support group meeting tomorrow night, so I might not get back here until Friday. But I will report back on what was said at some point.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?