<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

A celebrity rarity.... 

Was watching Oprah this afternoon (have to admit I've gotten really fond of her show in the week and a half I've been off work). Jaclyn Smith was on there today. She's 57, stunning, and has had NO cosmetic surgery!

This is such a refreshing change from the norm. I don't know why most celebrities over 35 think they have to have "work" done on them. I think many of them look worse after cosmetic surgery than they would have if they'd just allow themselves to age naturally.

Maybe I'm weird, but I'm tired of seeing once beautiful women ruin their looks with outrageous collagen injections that give them lips the size of satellite dishes. And what's wrong with a few laugh lines? All these surgeries give the average person the false impression that you can't be pretty once you've aged.

Guess that's why I'm not a celebrity.

Pain level: 7
Fatigue level: 7

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?