<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

February article for But You Don't Look Sick.... 

This month, I decided to venture into the realm of product reviews, mainly because I'm still reading the next book I want to review. I thought people might want to read about the Gazelle exercise machine since it is so difficult to find exercise products appropriate for people who cannot be athletic. Here's the article:

Gazelle Review

And if you haven't checked out the rest of this excellent website, I encourage you to do so, particularly the "Spoon Theory" page.

I'm in agony tonight. Not only am I hurting due to the lack of anti-inflammatories, I am dealing with an approaching cold front and a gloomy sky threatening snow. No matter what many doctors say, the weather DOES affect arthritis in some people. I did go to aquacise even though I could hardly walk, and it helped for awhile, but after I awoke from a nap later in the afternoon, the benefit seemed to have vanished. Rats.

I'm going to take a long hot shower.

Pain level: 9
Fatigue level: 7

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?