<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Jobs and stuff.... 

Am on day 2 of a stubborn migraine. I have a feeling when I go back on my anti-inflammatories in a few days the headaches will become fewer. At least I hope so.

Helped Dan apply for a job today. Neither of us had applied online before. It was amazingly easy....just cut and paste the resume and cover letter into the application. This is a graphic arts job for a ski magazine....sounds like a good chance to be creative. Dan has been dragging his feet about applying because we only have one car and he doesn't know yet if I'm going to continue working. I told him to apply anyway and if he's offered something we'll figure out what to do then. There's another job for a company that makes gift cards, but I don't know if Dan's decided to apply or not.

There are some great jobs for advertising copy writers that I would love to apply for. If I were healthy, I would probably already be working somewhere else. My current employer has been laying people off for the past two years.

Haven't gotten to work on putting together the photos I want to frame yet....still waiting for the headache to let up because too much computer time equals nausea. Had to go to bed early last night....stayed in bed for 12 hours, but it didn't help much.

At least Chip is keeping me company.

Pain level: 8
Fatigue level: 6

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?