<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Mellow yellow.... 

Better today. Still itchy, but haven't needed any pain meds for the biopsy incision.

I've spent more time on the couch in the past four days than probably the past four months. I'm pleased to report that the edema in my feet is for the most part gone because I've been elevating them so much. I'd forgotten that feet aren't supposed to look like alabaster sausages.

Extremely sore joints and muscles, though, from inactivity. Did some stretches for my legs and hips today, which helped a little. I'll be able to go back on my anti-inflammatories next week, which will help a lot.

One really weird thing, though....my tongue is bright yellow! It also looks furry....ewww. I'm pretty sure this is from antibiotics.

I guess you win some, you lose some, eh?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?