<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Ouchie and itchy.... 

Went from doing all right yesterday morning to feeling pretty crummy in the late afternoon and evening. I think it was because the incision in my neck started to swell up. I guess this is bound to happen in spite of all good intentions.

Even the pain meds I'm taking didn't help with the agony I started experiencing. Felt like someone had a knife in my neck and was twisting it around. Dan felt bad that he couldn't do anything to help me, but he sat next to me on the couch and watched some Valentine's specials with me, which was a good distraction.

I got very nauseous last night too. I don't know if it was from pain or meds or exactly what. I'm still getting it off and on.

The worst part, though, is this insane itching where the stitches are. Sometimes I have to sit on my hands to keep from scratching. I'm running a humidifier in the house, hoping that maybe if my skin isn't so dry, it won't itch as much, but so far it doesn't seem to help much.

Ok, so that's my big bad post-biopsy vent.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?