<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Rave of the Day for February 2nd: 

This was one of my mom's all-time fave jokes. I'd forgotten all about it until it showed up on Ducky's Daily Grin. Thanks, Ducky!

Quasimodo, the demented bell ringer of Notre Dame, put an ad in the papers for a assistant bell ringer. One man applied for the job but he had no arms.  "How are you going to assist me?" asked Quasimodo.


"That's easy!" replied the man and he ran at the bell and banged it with his head. BONG!

"That's amazing!" said Quasimodo. "Could you show me that again?"
 
"Sure!" said the man and he ran at the bell again but he missed the swinging bell and fell out of the bell tower. A crowd huddled around the hapless man lying in the street and a police officer asked,
 
"Does anyone know who he is?"
Quasimodo came out and said...
 
"I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME, BUT HIS FACE RINGS A BELL!"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?