<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Duran Duran!! 

I'm going to see them in concert again Wednesday night!! Wooooohoooooo! I know I swore off rock concerts three years ago, but.....

Dan and I saw them in 1999 in a small venue where you could get near the stage if you were willing to stand all evening, which I did. Obviously, I was much healthier then, but my feet hurt for days afterward nevertheless. Simon Le Bon was still gorgeous, so it was worth it.

Anyway, I promised Dan that if they ever went back to their original lineup and came to town, we'd see them. I bought the tix a few months ago, not knowing I'd be feeling so crummy right now. I'm still going, though, even if it knocks me on my keister healthwise.

Dan has agreed to drop me off near the front door of the stadium because parking is so hard to come by (handicapped is usually full). We'll show up early so I won't be jostled too much on the stairs getting to my seat. And I'll eat a good dinner beforehand because there's usually nothing I can eat in stadiums.

I hope I'll find enough energy and strength to get around ok. I already know I'll have fun! Yayyyyyyyy!

Humming "The Reflex".....

Pain level: 6
Fatigue level: 9

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?