<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Of pants and pizza crusts.... 

Went to a clothing store today because spring is right around the corner, and I do not have a single pair of shorts that fit.....they're all so big that when I wore them in Hawaii in October, they were falling off! Dan took me to a local discount shop.

Amidst the ocean of capri pants in shades of lime green and orange (ewwwwww!), I found some stretch khaki shorts that fit and that were on sale for one-third off. Because I don't have the energy to spend too much time shopping, I grabbed four more of the same style in different colors. So now I just need to find some exercise shorts, and I'll be set for the next three seasons.

Also found a pair of cotton sweats with the stripes down the side. Unfortunately, there was only one pair in my size, but the cool thing is that the pair I bought was nearly half price. I need two more pair if I ever get back out there.

I finallly got out to that health food store with the cool gluten free stuff. I found ready made pizza crusts, single serving size! They were so good that the next time I have a friend over to watch a movie, I'll get a full-size crust so we can have a pizza party!

The shopping really wore me out, but at least I feel like I accomplished something.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?