<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Rave of the Day for March 15: 

As a nod to my wilder days, I thought I'd share this gem sent to me by Ducky.....

All I Need to Know About Life I Learned by Watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show

• Don't dream it, be it.

• In just seven days (and seven nights), I can make you a man.

• Castles don't have phones, so if you go driving on a rainy night, take a cellular phone.

• And check the spare tire before you go.

• You can remove the cause, but not the symptom.

• Don't get strung out by the way I look - I'm a wild and an untamed thing.

• It's not easy having a good time, but it is easy to smear your makeup.

• I'm a muscle fan, you'd better wise up, build your thighs up.

• There's no crime in giving yourself over to pleasure, unless you're in a southern state - then it's seven years.

• The only thing I've come to trust is an orgasmic rush of lust. Toucha toucha touch me.

• Old Steve Reeves movies are not too abysmal.

• The future is ours, so let's plan it.

• Time is fleeting, so let's do the time warp again.

• Meat Loaf thought he was Divine. Divine was not amused.

• Stay sane inside insanity. Stay dry in the castle.

• By the light of the night, it will all seem all right. Of course, you won't be able to see it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?