<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 11, 2005

Just when I thought it was safe to go back to chewing.... 

I got two huge fillings done a few weeks ago. Everything was going fine there for awhile.....I was able to eat normally again. At least I was until Thursday.

I was chewing on some carrots, and all of a sudden, one of the teeth I'd gotten filled started hurting again. And now it's sensitive to both hot and cold, which is something new. I'm hoping I just cracked it again, but I have a feeling it's worse than that.

I have an emergency appointment first thing in the morning, which is a good thing since it seems to be getting worse by the hour. The pain is starting to radiate. Why couldn't I have done this when I was working and making more money?

I've never had a root canal before, and I'm nervous that the dentist is going to tell me I need one. Sigh.

Pain level: 9
Fatigue level: 8

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?