<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 13, 2005

At least something's working..... 

....the new anti-inflammatory, Mobic. I tested it out by going to the grocery store last night for the first time in two months. I was exhausted and in pain when I finished, but I got through the whole store, which is not something I was able to do after I stopped the Bextra. So now I can probably walk two city blocks without stopping as opposed to just one.

Had a little adventure today. A stray dog decided to hang out on my porch until my neighbor friend saw him. He was some kind of mastiff or something. I'd never seen him before....he had a collar, but no tag with an address or phone number. Chip went crazy when he saw the dog. My friend called animal control as neither of us could take the dog in and we didn't want it wandering off maybe getting hit by a car. Luckily, the dog didn't seem to mind waiting in the driveway. Took forever for someone to show up, but when she did, the dog ran right up to her as if he knew her, and jumped in the back of the truck like he'd been there before! I hope his owners do find him.....I always worry about a dog being put down if not claimed.

Dan and I had a date tonight. We went to a seafood restaurant as Dan had gotten a gift certificate as a reward at work. I had lobster tails. Then we went to see a movie as Dan had a gift certificate for that. Believe it or not, we saw "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", which is a teen chick flick. In spite of that, it was a great movie.....suprisingly well-written and well-acted. Each character's story was interesting and believable, and it made me laugh and cry in all the right places. I hope to see America Ferrera in more movies. And I would like to see this one again. And go to Greece, even though I know that is quite unlikely.

There is more, but I can't think through the headache I've been getting every single day I've taken Provigil. I've re-read the literature, but there is no mention of the headaches decreasing over time on the med. Unless something improves next week when I switch to the higher dose, June could prove to be a very long month.

If I only had a brain....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?