<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Rave of the Day for August 3, 2005: 

Yayyyyyy! My July book review has been posted on But You Don't Look Sick!

Climbing Higher

I've been requested to do a review on "summer reading". I don't know what most people read in the summer, but I decided I'd cover a couple of Jon Katz books that I received as a present and read recently. Both books are about dogs and how they changed a writer's life.

Next month, I think I'll review one of my fibromyalgia books. The tough part is deciding which one, partcularly since a brand new one just came out that looks very promising. Of course, I'd have to acquire "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fibromyalgia" in order to read and then review it, and I have several others on my shelf that I've already read. We'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?