<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Late addition to links.... 

Don't know how I missed adding this to my list. It's my friend Robert's blog. He writes articles about film, music and books. We've been friends since college. Not too difficult to fathom since we have such similar interests. Here be the link:

(mim-uh-zine) & other loss leaders

Robert also works in independent film and writes screenplays. Stuff I was always interested in, but I was too afraid of poverty to give up my cushy jobs and do something that required real creativity. So at least I get to learn about these things vicariously through my friends without giving up my ties to the mainstream. Sort of having my gluten free cake and eating it too, heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?