<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rave of the Day for October 12, 2005: 

Wanted to pop in for a moment and share a link to a journal entry by someone with CFIDS (commonly known in the US as chronic fatigue). It gives an excellent analogy of being thrown to the wolves by society when you have an illness that is poorly understood and at times not even considered real. For added interest, please also read the comments that follow as they are illuninating as well. Thanks to Ricky Buchanan (who has the the "Not Done Living" website) for directing me to this, and thanks to feyandstrange for summing up what countless others feel:

out in the cold, with wolves after me

I do have lots of updating to do, but life sorta overwhelmed me there for awhile. I'm going on a little trip tomorrow, but will try to post something before I leave. If that doesn't work out, I promise something next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?