<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Making 'em up as I go along.... 

Here it is, Friday night, bedtime, and tomorrow I pick up Dan at the airport. I have about a zillion things I want to post, but I'm all fogged out and can barely form a sentence. Probably not the best time to make up some New Year's resolutions, but I don't think I'll get to them before next week, so I'll just go for it. Let's see:

1. Start going to bed at midnight every night and getting up no later than 10am. The sleep doctor wants me to do this anyway.

2. Stay on the moderate gastroparesis diet (no meat, mostly rice and pureed fruits and veggies) at home the majority of the time. Make exceptions only for special occasions.

3. Check glucose levels more often, especially on special occasions.

4. Work on scrapbooks more often.

5. Stay as appreciative as possible of the good things in life.

That's gotta do for now as i'm dozing off for the third (fourth?) time today.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?