<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rave of the Day for December 14, 2005: 

Saw the primary care doc today, and I'm feeling discouraged tonight. Yep, there are more meds on the horizon, and possibly more side effects and/or permanent alteration of brain chemicals involved. There's a whole lot I'd like to say on the matter, but I'm too tired and depressed to go into it right now.

Instead, I'm gonna post what someone else with chronic illness had to say about a week ago when she was feeling particularly discouraged. While I'm luckily not at her level of impairment, I can definitely identify with the frustration expressed by splodgenoodles. I do not feel this way every day, but I do at the moment.....

The right eyebrow, ever so slightly raised

Will probably post cheerier material as soon as I become more myself again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?